Senior Demand Generation Manager, Reading
Senior Demand Generation Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Demand Generation manager for a fast-growing enterprise software client of ours based in Reading.
This Senior role requires a strong lead who will manage the strategy, execution, optimisation of digital demand generation via our clients’ channels. It will include paid search, display advertising, email, paid social marketing and content syndication. The role is designed for a seasoned candidate who has consistently run B2B campaigns generating predictable new pipeline targeted at EMEA enterprise and SMB prospects.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Develop and maintain a quarterly integrated demand generation plan.
- Build and execute programmes including writing copy, creative coordination, joint partner programmes, webcasts and field events.
- Oversea database management/segmentation, list acquisition, data cleansing, event capture and lead generation.
- Report on results and present plans to senior management.
- Proven background in a B2B technology environment is essential.
- Significant experience with executing campaign logistics and reporting data from web analytics, Marketo and SFDC
- Excellent background in demand generation plus demonstrable success in online/inbound marketing ideally for a SaaS company.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to critically read and interpret reporting plus provide recommendations.
- Able to execute campaign logistics and reporting data from web analytics, Marketo and SFDC.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.