eCommerce Manager – Luxury Fine Watch and Jewellery Brand, London
Salary: £65,000 to £75,000 per annum + excellent package
Location: Mayfair London
Ecommerce Commercial Manager
We are working with one of the world’s finest luxury watchmakers. They seek an experienced Ecommerce Commercial Manager to help them with their next stage of expansion. This is a global role reporting in to the London based MD and collaborating with key European stakeholders.
What you will bring to this role:
- Experience in running a successful ecommerce site from a recognised luxury or premium brand
- Experience of working in the UK market to set ecommerce revenue targets
- At least three years with one brand/site with a proven record of growth and being able to demonstrate the levers that they put in place to drive the growth
- A firm understanding of process optimisation to drive efficiencies for front and back end logistics fulfilment
- A customer centric mindset to build loyalty and repeat business.
What you will receive
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Pension contributions
- Private Health Cover
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Long Service Award Scheme
- Enhance Maternity and Paternity leave schemes
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
If this sounds like a role you would like to tackle and put your stamp in, send us your CV or share this with anyone else you feel may be suitable.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
At least 4 / 6 Years experience in a large consumer facing role.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.