Account Director – Luxury Travel PR Agency, London
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Account Director / Senior Account Manager to join a highly successful Travel and Tourism PR Agency based in Central London. With an enviable client portfolio and lovely working atmosphere, the successful Account Director / Senior Account Manager will take a lead on delivering integrated PR campaigns for some of the most recognisable and highly regarded names in luxury tourism and hotels.
Working closely with the Commercial Director, you will ideally have prior PR experience working with luxury clients and have experience consulting with Senior Directors to devise media strategy, advise on brand partnerships and create effective PR campaigns.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced SAM rising to AD level to develop their skills, grow a successful team and work with a variety of high profile luxury clients both in the UK and Internationally.
Additional details and an application form can be found below.
- Degree educated
- Develop PR objectives and strategies that satisfy the client’s brief, balancing strategic thinking, creativity and budget
- Build on existing client relationships ensuring clients’ expectations are met and exceeded
- Actively participate in the pitching and winning of new business. Develop existing business through organic growth and additional services
- Maintain a network of contacts across broad media and proactively meet senior media/journalists
- Contribute creative ideas that enhances client delivery
- Recruit, motivate and lead others in team, providing guidance on planning of client programmes and identifying training needs
- Take responsibility for delivering client programmes to budget and account for all aspects of client billing, closely monitoring billing and budget reconciliations
Apply for this Job
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. For complete details, access our full data protection policy. You have the right to access, correct, and delete any personal data related to you, as well as to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.