Performance Marketing Manager – Sports Brand, London
Performance Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join our clients rapidly growing team. Owning and executing our paid media strategy, you will report directly to our head of digital.
Using customer insight and performance data, you will develop our customer acquisition channels and run the day-to-day management. This is a fully encompassing role for the right person looking to put their stamp across the whole business.
The ideal candidate will build a successful strategy that maximises customer acquisition and drives down cost across multiple facets of our business. We want an individual with an eye for innovation and who wants to push forward with new ideas.
As the business grows, so will this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to help launch and grow our group’s new brands. Sharing in our success along the way.
- Deep knowledge of all facets of Paid Media e.g. Google and Bing Ads – covering search, display, discovery etc… as well as other platforms
- Research and launch alternative avenues and platforms we could expand into.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience owning the strategy for a project or brand
- Some CRM experience (we use HubSpot)
- Strong communication
- Comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced, commercially team with a clear performance-driven focus.
- Paid social media experience is a bonus
- Analytical with deep knowledge of relevant platforms
- A creative, strong writer who can get to the heart of a customer and understand what makes them tick
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong communicator
- Ability to influence others
- The business is going through considerable growth, this role will play a big role in the expansion
- No micromanagement, a big degree of autonomy
- Early finish Friday
- Competitive bonus structure
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.