External Communications Manager, London
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Leading energy business
- 07 Nov 2017
Our client, a leading international energy business with a focus on delivering innovative, sustainable solutions, is seeking an External Communications Manager to join their London team. Based in their newly refurbished, central London HQ, the successful individual will play an integral part in achieving the company’s vision and will enjoy a strategic, diverse role which offers far more than the average communications role.
Driving the communications strategy of the company, you will enjoy the autonomy and support necessary to enable to you proactively seek, secure and maximise coverage for the many newsworthy topics that exist in the energy and environment sector. Through liaison with journalists, editors and broadcasters, the management of interviews, features and press releases and the management of any negative press, you will become a key part in driving the company brand forwards and maintaining their current positive momentum.
In return you will join a creative, diverse and highly experienced team of passionate individuals who value progression and meaningful work, and will receive a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Managing external communications strategy
- Securing positive press coverage
- Monitoring sector-specific issues and securing coverage around these
- Advise on business development and the protection of customer relations
- Crisis communications management
- Ability to manage senior relationships with a diverse range of professionals
- Experience in a large, matrixed organisation
- Communicative, engaging character with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Commercially astute with a strategic outlook
- The ability to see the 'bigger picture'
- Exceptional written skills with a flair for content creation
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.