PR Account Manager – Fashion PR, London
- Fashion PR Agency
- 21 May 2018
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a PR Account Manager / PR Senior Account Manager to join an award winning and growing Fashion PR agency in London. With an already impressive client base rivalling the biggest names in the business, they are now looking to expand and bring on board a seasoned PR profession to join the team as they continue to win high levels of new clients and business.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Create and deliver successful PR campaigns, driving results and ROI for clients
- Manage multiple client relationships and projects at any one time
- Identify and pitch for new business opportunities
- Plan and deliver PR and Social Media campaigns in line with clients objectives
- Stay informed of latest trends in PR and Social Media
- PR agency or in-house experience within Fashion PR (essential)
- 2-3 years account management experience
- Solid commercial awareness
- Excellent communicator (both written & verbal)
- Proven financial and budget management experience
- Highly adaptable with excellent project management skills and ability to multi task
- A desire to become a key player in the core team of a rapidly growing and successful business
Educated to degree level / CIPR qualified with Fashion PR / Lifestyle PR experience
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.