CRM Manager – Luxury Brand, London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a globally recognised Luxury brand located at their Mayfair offices
The ideal CRM Manager will be responsible for assisting in the support and implementation of the CRM strategies across assigned brands within the business.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful CRM Manager will:
- Responsible for email campaigns and the data strategy.
- Approve campaigns and data included and then report on campaign results.
- Deal with CRM/ data related issues.
- Ensure customer communication is aligned with company strategy.
- Assist CRM team with implementation of multichannel campaigns.
- Ensure pipeline of relevant follow up campaigns are set up.
- Understand CRM, email and data best practice.
- Experience with integrated digital marketing software(EPS).
- HTML experience.
- Desirable experience includes SQL and Mailchimp
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.