Brand Manager – Luxury Brand, London
Brand Manager – Luxury Brand
Our client is a leading luxury high end property brand who are presently looking for a dynamic Brand Manager to join their London Head Office team.
The role will be responsible for the planning and management of the promotional calendar and all associated advertising and events activities for this luxury brand.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Lead and develop the brand marketing strategy supporting all categories, digital channels across UK and Ireland.
- Create & plan the marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, social media engagement & website traffic.
- Deliver brand governance across the business through customer understanding; taking the brand proposition and values to define clear brand guidelines for all customer communications which deliver the brands look, feel and tone of voice.
- Work closely with the PR Manager and HQ teams to align Media and Press strategies.
- Project manage all brand sponsorship events and build marketing plans that incorporate all relevant areas of the business.
- Lead Events & Sponsorship activations across the UK and Ireland
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in brand & marketing landscape with the luxury industry.
- High attention to detail and meticulous budget planning.
- The ability to think creatively whilst ensuring to capitalize on every opportunity to increase brand, sales and profitability.
- Experienced in devising and implementing strategic marketing plans with creative flair.
- Excellent leadership, team management and communication skills.
- Results-driven, commercial approach.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner, with prioritising capability.
- Have a flexible, positive and professional attitude.
- Adept at managing multiple stakeholders.
- Embody the brand DNA "Elegance is an Attitude".
- Ad hoc duties as required by management.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.