Senior Content Creation Manager, London
- £38K - £45K + Package
- Luxury Brand
- 16 Jun 2021
Based in London
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global luxury brand and multiple award-winning Luxury brand. They are now seeking to further expand their marketing team in order to grow nationally and internationally.
Reporting to the International Senior Brand Manager, the Content Creation Manager will play a key role in creating, improving and delivering engaging and inspiring content to further entrench the brand globally. The responsibilities will be focused on content strategy, planning, curation, content creation/execution, content editing and copywriting, to ensure their social and digital presence both supports and enhances the brand.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Responsible for developing and implementing the cross-platform content strategy plans, this includes social media channels, website and e-commerce to drive engaging and inspiring content.
- Working in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager and International Senior Brand Manager & Brand Controller, to develop a content strategy that is aligned with marketing short-term and long-term goals.
- Create, execute and maintain an effective annual editorial calendar for social and digital channels, to ensure content is produced and published in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for delivering informative and engaging photographic and videography content for the website and social channels from conception through to implementation. This includes developing creative ideas, producing briefs, searching, briefing and managing external third-party agencies, supervising all execution and post production.
- Write, edit and proof read content to be published on social and digital channels
- Continuously reviewing the website and social media channels content, layout and functionality and ensuring all customer comments and questions are answered on social media.
- Ensuring that third-party agencies and suppliers are managed effectively and delivering to budgets, standards and timescales.
- Exceptional proof reading and editorial skills, including content generation
- The ability to consolidate technical material and convey in a manner that is easy to digest for key audiences
- Proven ability in developing digital content for different audiences across online communications with demonstratable skills in being clear and conscious
- Excellent skills, ideally within a background in advertising /copywriting.
- Experience of social media management and creating content across a range of platforms
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience of working with external agencies
- Good knowledge with regards to GPR and data protection standards, policies and practices
- A degree or professional qualification in marketing-related discipline
Degree Min OR CIM OR IDM
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.