PR Executive – Luxury Lifestyle Agency, London
- Luxury Lifestyle PR Agency
- 22 Sep 2017
I’m seeking a motivated, passionate and creative PR intern / assistant with 1 – 2 years’ experience who is looking to step up into a role offering exceptional growth potential by joining our client, a luxury lifestyle PR agency with a hugely impressive client base.
Working with iconic British and global luxury brands, this agency offers a small, cohesive team working environment with a boutique feel yet offers unrivaled client exposure to a PR professional seeking to continue their development within the world of luxury products and services.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Daily liaison with clients and press, managing incoming requests and outgoing press releases
- Monitor media and press, managing clippings and sharing coverage with clients
- Research and prepare materials and presentations for new client pitches and existing client meetings
- Prepare client reports on a monthly basis
- Manage press days
- Coordinate sample management, send-outs and photoshoots
- Book travel where necessary and manage other ad-hoc office and administration responsibilities
- Maintain a current and relevant media database
Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
An additional language - ideally French or Italian - would be highly desirable
- At least a year's experience within a luxury PR agency
- Top level communication skills
- Excellent network of contacts within luxury lifestyle
- Flexible and adaptable mindset
- Motivated character, keen to take ownership over their own client accounts
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.