Marketing Executive – Luxury Brand, Berkhamsted
We have been retained by a world renowned, Luxury brand in their search for a Marketing Executive to join their UK Head Office in Berkhamsted on a full-time permanent basis.
Working closely with the UK Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of the overall marketing strategy and go-to-market approach, which will cover all areas marketing, to help drive future brand growth across multiple European territories.
This is an excellent chance to build a career within a fast paced, global brand with an unrivalled reputation!
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Marketing Executive will:
- Assist in the creation and delivery of companywide marketing strategies
- Oversee daily admin tasks
- Manage multiple projects/campaigns
- Oversee multiple digital platforms including website, social media, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Assist in creating exciting and engaging copy
- Work with multiple external agencies managing PR, events, social media
- Carryout regular Market / Competitor analysis and research
- Manage the email marketing system ( currently Mail Chimp )
- Assist in the collection, collation and analysis of campaign reports, statistics and other key information
You will be confident, proactive, adaptable and ready to take on the challenges of a highly competitive and successful Luxury brand.
Degree educated, with 1-2 years’ experience in marketing from a top FMCG, luxury, automobile or other consumer facing businesses
- Previous administrative experience
- Multi-tasker, able to manage multiple projects at any one time
- Digital marketing experience
- Customer focused
- Experience using mailchimp
- Self-starter with a professional and mature working attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident dealing with internal and external stakeholders at various levels within company
- Energy and drive – ability to self motivate to see projects through to completion
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.