Paid Media Manager, London
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Premium Brand
- 13 Mar 2017
Paid Media Manager – London
We currently have a rare opportunity for a Paid Media Specialist to join a premium fashion brand located at their HQ in London. Specialists in the design of premium fashion.
The successful paid media specialist will be responsible for growing and managing the customer acquisition for a fast growing fashion brand, across its global presence across multiple channels via social bidding, paid search, display and retargeting.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, proactive and commercially focused Paid Media Manager to join an innovative and very successful, premium brand with a real presence in the sector.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Paid Media Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for digital media strategy while driving customer acquisition.
- Responsible for display and retargeting across the brand globally.
- Monitor KPIs and report using analytical tools.
- Responsible for the implementation management of paid social on social networks.
- Budget creation and management to hit the acquisition targets.
- Search campaigns across both Google and Bing
- Ideally degree educated
- 3 + years’ experience managing Paid Media channels
- Experience running Paid search campaigns across multiple platforms including facebook.
- Experience managing budgets to achieve KPIs
- Good round experience with google analytics
- Comfortable managing bid management tools
- A real passion for digital marketing with ability to share this.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.