Social Media Executive – Luxury Lifestyle Agency, West London
- Role on Hold
- West London
- Luxury Lifestyle Agency
- 15 Sep 2020
We have a rare opportunity for a Social Media Executive to join an award winning and fast growing lifestyle agency at their HQ in West London. Representing an extensive list of luxury consumer and Fashion brands, this newly created role will play a key part in driving the company’s future growth.
Reporting to theMD, the successful Social Media Executive will play a vital role in creating, developing and implementing the social strategy companywide, generating engaging content and embedding social media at the heart of the business!
This role would ideally suit a Social Media Executive with 2+ years’ experience who has an interest in Fashion and a love of brands.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Social Media Executive:
- Will lead on all areas social and create, develop & implement brand wide social strategy
- Schedule and post content for delivery across multiple social media channels
- Drive growth of social fan bases, interest in brand and traffic level
- Engage with and embed social media across teams within business to give a 360 view of the brand
- Provide monthly reporting and analytics to monitor and evaluate campaign performance
- Degree educated and ideally come from a luxury lifestyle brand
- 2+ years social media experience (ideally within retail / Fashion)
- Strong social media management skills and understanding of SEO techniques
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Affinity and passion for Fashion or Luxury brands (desirable)
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to multitask and project manage to completion
- Team player who is also happy working autonomously
- Thrives in a small team environment where your contribution can make a real difference
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.