Social Media & Content Manager – Luxury Fashion Brand, London
- £35K - £45K DOE + Benefits
- Luxury Fashion Brand
- 16 Jun 2021
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Social Media & Content Manager to join a quintessentially British, luxury Fashion & accessories brand located at their HQ in London. Specialising in the sale of luxury accessories and clothing they have a history that stems back well over 100 years.
The ideal Social Media & Content Manager will be responsible for developing creative and compelling content as well as driving brand growth and customer acquisition through various social media platforms.
This is an excellent time to join a fun and dynamic team with excellent potential for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Social Media & Content Manager will:
- Produce and deliver engaging and unique social media campaigns to drive customer acquisition/retention
- Create engaging content to grow the brand and promote products
- Assist in creating and implementing paid social media campaigns
- Work alongside and support relevant team members within marketing and sales to ensure consistent social media coverage and brand management across all platforms
- Act as a liaison point for all social media related customer enquiries
- Learn the brand and develop a deep understanding of the brand and products
- Organise, choreograph and direct photo & video opportunities
- Keep informed of competitor social media activity and adjust plans accordingly
- The ideal Social Media & Content Manager will be degree educated or CIM qualified and ideally come from a luxury accessories background
- 4-5 years min digital marketing experience
- Experience working in a B2C marketing environment
- A strong creative streak with excellent content writing skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent understanding of various social media platforms
- Commercially minded
- Solid IT skills across MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Results orientated person, who is enthusiastic and a strong team player
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.