Graphic Designer – Well known Luxury Brand, London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digitally focussed Graphic Designer to join a world renowned, globally recognised luxury brand located at their UK Head Office in London. They are a well known nightwear / loungewear Group they have a presence in over 40 countries.
The ideal Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing and producing bespoke high digital media for the marketing team, you will be involved from brief through to Marketing departments and any required external suppliers. You will produce limited edition documents which will include emails, banners, packaging, and digital media.
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Design proposed campaigns
- Digital developments on proposal designs
- Essential - In-depth working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator & Premiere Pro
- Full design and layout of Menu's
- Responsibility for applying feedback on design changes.
- Bespoke design for particular packaging and other accessories
- Bespoke projects for sales team
- Excellent Photoshop and illustrator experience, including image editing.
- Graphic design qualifications
- Luxury brand, drinks or watch & jewellery Experience essential
- Strong portfolio
- Good Experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- After effects
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.