Social Media Manager – Luxury Jewellery Brand, Central London
- £28K - £33K + Benefits
- Central London
- Luxury Brand
- 14 Dec 2020
We have a rare opportunity for an ambitious Social Media Assistant to join a globally renowned Luxury brand based in London.
Reporting into the Communications Director, you will be responsible for delivering engaging digital media communications and content across social channels, which in turn will drive customer interest, increase brand awareness and promote retail activities across EMEA.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Social Media Manager with strong writing skills, who’s looking to join a luxury brand with exposure to work across international markets.
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Deliver, schedule and analyse communications across multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Coordinate and generate engaging copy to implement across several regions
- Ensure a consistent tone of voice in line with brand guidelines
- Approve press images and videos from events, tours and press meetings for social media
- Work with PR to nurture blogger/social influencer relations and maximise brand exposure and press opportunities where possible
- Create social media guidelines for EMEA staff
- Provide reports on campaign activity/performance using various analytical tools
- Keep informed of latest social media trends, competitor press and social media activity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferable
- 1+ years’ social media experience, ideally from a luxury background
- Experience managing a variety of social media channels and platforms
- Previously created content and managed external agencies
- A proven track record of increasing social media presence and content marketing
- Strong copywriter
- Graphic Design and video editing experience. E.g. Adobe Photoshop (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.