Internal Communications Manager, London
- £65K - £75K
- Large FMCG
- 11 Feb 2020
Are you an experienced Communications Manager looking for a new role working within a well-known company? Do you have experience in both internal and external communications and enjoy being creative in your ideas? If so, then this could be just the role for you.
Our client, a well-known international company working across B2C markets, is looking for an experienced Communications Manager to join their growing team. Offering the successful candidate the opportunity to join a leading team who genuinely love what they do. This role is based in their London office with lots of free parking and other benefits!
As Communications Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing both internal and external communications along with managing external agencies across PR. You will ensure that messaging is both consistent and engaging and come up with creative ways to communicate. Working on the internal communications strategy and being hands-on in doing the do, this role is incredibly busy, and no two days are ever the same.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
To be the successful candidate for the role of Communications Manager you will:
- Have experience in managing both internal and external communications and be able to help develop the internal communications strategy
- You will be an excellent communicator both internally and externally and have strong stakeholder management experience
- Have experience in managing external agencies, ensuring briefs are given and deadlines are adhered to, editing content when needed
- Be an excellent writer and able to write for different initiatives across different platforms
- Have experience in monitoring press stories and identifying opportunities for positive PR
- Be experienced in handling internal and external crisis communications
- Be able to multi-task and spin many plates
- Have worked client side
- Internal Communications
- Stakeholder Management
- external communications
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.