Digital Marketing Manager -Fine Watch and Jewellery Brand, London
- £45K - £55K
- Fine Watch and Jewelry Brand
- 10 Jun 2019
Digital Marketing Manaer, permanent role
Luxury Fine Watch and Jewellery Brand
Our client, an international leader in the fine watch and jewellery market, has an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to drive forwards their digital presence and ultimately launch their e-commerce trade across a long term, multi-channel strategy.
Based in London, this role offers the chance for a skilled digital marketing professional to channel their drive, creativity and business acumen into a small team in a period of rapid growth. Our client has established a prestigious brand which needs a digital and e-commerce presence to match its exceptional reputation in the market. This position requires someone who can look at the big picture, devising a long term plan and breaking this down to individual strategies across multiple channels, while tracking, analysing and reporting on this to maximise exposure throughout the process.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Key responsibilities include;
- Building SEM and SEA campaigns and SEO plan
- Creating and executing digital marketing campaigns, working with external agencies to optimise performance
- Devising a 3-year plan, aiming towards the launch of a market-leading e-commerce platform
- Initiating, growing and managing relationships with media, select wholesale partners and the wider business
- Develop digital strategy across multiple channels, including social media and optimising blogger and social influencer engagement to drive the brand’s digital presence forward
- Managing email campaigns including creating relevant digital content
- Reporting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis on the development of the e-com business as well as engagement and conversion data
Educated to degree level
An extremely competitive salary, along with the chance to be a key player in the development of a world leading luxury brand, is on offer for the right person.
- Background in either wholesale or retail marketing is essential
- Experience of the luxury market will be advantageous
- Demonstrable skills and experience in the fields above
- Exceptional communication skills
- The commercial acumen and passion to drive the digital brand forwards
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.