Brand Marketing Director, London
Brand Marketing Director
This role will develop and implement the overall Marketing and Communications strategy, with assistance from the wider department and agencies.
Focused on strategic input on the wider company strategy, with an opportunity to implement some exciting growth changes.
You will be creative, innovative, and agile in your approach, you will be pivotal in ensuring the brand proposition is always seen as exciting and relevant to customers.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy for new global locations.
- Develop strategies to boost sales and profits.
- Own and develop customer experience metrics, ensuring that we have a strong and positive brand image.
- Drive our corporate social responsibility agenda and being a real champion in the division and implementation of our social responsibility objectives.
- Develop and track annual marketing budgets at a global and local level.
- Working as the main point of contact for third party delivery partners ensuring the brand is represented in the appropriate way, developing marketing strategies to gain market share, menu development and comms partnership.
- Take marketing campaigns from the start, right through to completion across all channels such as PR, Digital, Brand, and Events with support from the wider marketing team and agency support.
Press apply and send us your CV or email
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Minimum Degree level if not master’s qualification.
- Minimum 10 years in a Marketing & Communications role.
- Strong Brand development ( new brand / re-brand ).
- Good understanding of Premium Brands / Premium Service culture.
- Demonstrable experience of insight driven marketing.
- Experience of operating in the German markets a plus but not essential.
- Ability to be flexible and agile. High ego's won’t fit in with this client.
- Have previous experience and a passion for the hospitality industry.
- Have previous experience of developing a reputable premium global brand.
- Experience in delivering a robust and effective marketing strategy.
- Strong brand, digital, social media and PR experience.
- Demonstrate a strong track record in delivering customer engagement and building audiences.
- Be successful within a small business environment with the passion, initiative and energy that makes things happen.
- Be commercially astute.
- An excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data and intuition to inform all decisions.
Minimum Degree level if not master’s qualification.
Minimum 10 years in a Marketing & Communications role.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.