Senior Brand Manager – Skincare, London
About the job
Our Client, a well-known skin care brand are looking for a Brand and Marketing Manager to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate must have a background in Beauty Cosmetics or Pharma.
The Brand and Marketing manager will have experience in seasonal campaign driven brands with proven success both planning and executing strong go to market strategies to help grow the brand.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Expertise working across the full marketing mix to deliver omni-channel campaigns
- Experience in marketing into and through the multiples ( Boots, Super Drug .. )
- Experience in identifying target audiences and creating campaigns that engage, inform and convert into sales.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations and brand sentiment to markets and regions
- Experience in content and social media marketing and eCommerce
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
- The ability to see the vision while not overlooking the detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box
- Advanced communicator with great people management and interpersonal skills
- A passion for producing engaging communications and memorable brand experiences
- Quickly becomes a brand ambassador knowing products inside-out
- Experience of global matrix organisation
- Budget management, and portfolio management with a focus on return on investment
- Not afraid to become hands on
- A hard worker with a great sense of humour that enjoys working in a multifaceted team
Work Type: Hybrid
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.