Social Media Manager – Luxury Cosmetics Brand, London
- £40K - £50K DOE
- Well known Luxury Brand
- 6 Sep 2021
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join a highly successful Luxury cosmetics brand based in Central London. With an enviable client portfolio you will take the lead on developing Social strategies for some of the most recognisable and highly regarded names in the industry.
In this newly created position, the successful Social Media Manager will be responsible for leading all social integration across the brand and its existing clients, as well as playing a pivotal role in growing and driving new business across existing & new accounts.
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious Social Media Manager to develop their skills and work with a variety of high profile clients both in the UK and Internationally.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
As Social Media Manager you will:
- Lead and develop all social & content strategies, integrating across existing service offering
- Create and deliver innovative social and digital campaigns, which will add value and content to clients campaigns
- Raise awareness of the agency’s social media offering, to grow the existing client base and provide a new service for existing accounts
- Drive new client acquisition across luxury sector
- Actively participate in the pitching and winning of new business. Develop existing business through organic growth and additional services
- Contribute creative ideas that enhances client delivery
- Degree educated
- 3-4 years’ Social Media experience
- Currently operating at Socail Media Executive / Manager level or higher in social/digital role
- Solid background with proven track record creating exciting social/digital campaigns
- Proven ability to devise and provide social & content strategy
- Experience in drinks, Luxury, Lifestyle or Cosmetics / Beauty a big plus.
- Must thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Confident and positive persona both with colleagues and clients
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.