Global Head of Digital & eCommerce – Luxury Brand, London
We have been retained by a world renowned Luxury FMCG brand who are looking for a Head of eCommerce to join their innovative marketing team and drive all ecommerce initiatives, ensuring continued growth.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful Head of eCommerce will be responsible for defining and leading strategies across all ecommerce touchpoints including online trading, Performance, CRO, digital, CRM and will have full P&L responsibility.
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
- Bonus and excellent benefits on offer
Additional details and an application form can be found below.
- Degree educated and ideally from a consumer/FMCG background with 10+ years strategic/technical experience from a Global / large brand
- MBA a bonus
- Excellent eCommerce experience with a wide knowledge of best practice in driving online sales of a premium brand
- Prior track record managing full P&L, budgeting, reporting and forecasting
- Proven background operating within an international multi-channel environment
- An analytical eye, able to measure site performance and identify improvements
- A proactive and innovative approach to idea generation and implementation
- Experience developing a team
- Highly numerate with ability to analyse markets, spot trends and implement marketing initiatives accordingly
- Digital Trading mentality a must with a real commercially focussed mind
Apply for this Job
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. For complete details, access our full data protection policy. You have the right to access, correct, and delete any personal data related to you, as well as to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.