Head of CRM – Luxury Hospitality, London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Head of CRM to join a world renowned, globally recognised brand located at their UK HQ in London
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful CRM Manager will:
- Assist in implementing the Global CRM Strategy and email marketing processes for the business.
- Work closely with the Design team to produce digital assets.
- Own the client database to include Administration, Reporting and analysis.
- Work closely with the Marketing Managers to gather CRM and digital assets.
- Assist digital & CRM team to build client reports and provide concepts to improve conversion globally.
- Implementation of specific global CRM programs to improve engagement with clients and limit attrition rate.
- Support on special CRM and digital projects when required.
- Monitor competitors and other luxury brands.
- Experience in email marketing, paid search and database management
- Passion for CRM and Digital Media
- Experience of Sales Force Marketing Cloud ( or other systems ) a plus
- Comfortable with learning new tools quickly
- Team player
- Pardot experience a bonus
- Ability to work in an enterprising and fast moving / fast growth environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Educated to degree level
- 8/10 years + Experience in CRM & Email Marketing
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.