Ecommerce Merchandiser – Luxury Brand, London - SW13
About Our Client
From humble beginnings, our client’s business is now one of the worlds largest distributors of luxury bed linen products, operating across several European countries with thousands of stores worldwide. Combining market-leading professional brands with excellent customer service, their mission is to be the preferred partners for professionals and retail customers across Europe.
However, that’s not where their mission ends. With a team striving to inspire others, they care about making a positive difference to their employees and customers by getting it right each time and delivering innovative, sustainable products and solutions. As well as providing an unrivalled range and expertise across their product ranges It’s an exciting time to join an already established company and brand and be part of its growth and development across international markets which are relatively new to it’s Ecommerce Business!
A successful Ecommerce Merchandiser will be responsible for:
- Promotion and Campaign management – decide, agree and set up each campaign across websites to support the priorities and activities of overall business
- Collaborate with relevant teams to ensure correct translation ( with a translation agency ) for messaging within each country
- Communicate effectively with merchandising and supply chain on volume of promotional products
- Understand customer behaviour metrics and analytics to recommend and implement strategies in order to drive sales
- Effective use of on-site merchandising tools, navigation methods and basket building techniques
- Ownership of updating and optimising web pages
- Support customer service centre queries and plans; support in testing new website developments
What’s on Offer
If you’re ready to make big steps in your career within Ecommerce, be part of a close-knit team and work on the development of a reputable and fast-growing brand, please hit apply now! This role will be a hybrid working model 2-3 days in the office with a maximum starting salary of £50K – £55K.
Contact: Charlie Jackson
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Supplier and stock management
- Manage the distribution of stock, effective negotiation of cost prices, ordering stock, agreeing timescales and delivery dates
- Oversee stock levels through forecasting and suggest exit strategies for discontinued lines
- Identify production and supply difficulties and deal with any problems or delays as they arise
- Travel - national and international - to visit and manage suppliers
- Organise logistics and shipping for incoming stock
- Work with team to develop product ideas and manage the product development critical path from supplier brief to launch
E-Commerce and Reporting
- Oversee and manage content of the UK and US websites
- Devise growth strategies to increase income streams
- Ability to demonstrate year on year increase
- Implement an effect digital marketing strategy in line with business targets to grow national and international traffic and drive sales (SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing)
- Manage external SEO/E-Commerce agencies
- Responsible for devising email marketing campaigns and reporting
- Manage e-commerce stock levels and new product launches
- Prepare and report to wider team on e-commerce and global company trading performance both monthly and annually
- Working closely with the team to assist with budgeting and forecasting
The Successful Applicant
A successful Ecommerce Merchandiser will have:
- Experience in eCommerce team, in a merchandising or trading role.
- French or Spanish speaking is a Plus/Nice to have but not Mandatory
- Sales driven and results-oriented, with strong customer focus
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Knowledge of Shopify
- Detail oriented, strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to plan ahead, foresee opportunities, make informed decisions and take own initiative
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, embrace challenges and be adaptable
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.