PR Account Manager – Luxury Lifestyle, London
We are currently working with a leading, global, Luxury Lifestyle PR Agency, in their search for an Account Manager.
Working with some of the most exciting names in hospitality, from prestigious restaurant groups, to Michelin star locations, this agency loves hospitality PR and has the best black book in the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded, award-winning Restaurant PR team, with great potential for career progression!
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing & overseeing the day to day PR activity across prestigious, exclusive restaurants, as well as leading London restaurant groups
- Assisting with strategy for both lifestyle and food PR campaigns, including involvement with celebrity chefs, recipe development and placement, launches and events
- Developing and maintaining a fantastic relationship with clients and media alike
- Managing junior members of the team
- Degree educated
- 3+ years luxury PR experience
- Worked at Senior Account Executive/Account Manager level
- Strong experience with the day to day running of accounts
- Excellent team management experience
- Wide range of extensive contacts in luxury/lifestyle sector (UK focus in particular)
- First class communication skills
- Previous experience within restaurant / bar / food / drink PR (desirable)
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.