Marketing Assistant – Luxury Brand, London
- £25K - £27K + package
- Luxury Jewellery Brand
- 6 Jun 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our most prestigious clients, an international luxury jewellery brand, for an Assistant to join the Marketing team and provide administrative and marketing project support for campaigns as they are launched internationally.
This role is centered around administrative and varied assistant duties, including Social media administration, and assisting the wider team in the creation of brand marketing and training collateral. Based in central London, this company offers an exceptional environment in which to develop as a professional, working alongside some of the industry’s finest teams. The position would suit someone with a solid general and Marketing background and an understanding of luxury brand marketing, with experience within an agency or in-house marketing team.
A full job specification will be supplied to candidates upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Acting as brand guardian, ensuring consistency and accuracy
- Creating brand collateral including templates, advertising campaigns, artwork and translations
- Coordination of photo shoots
- Work on production of offline and online training material
- Social Media Management
- Content creation
- Ensure effective communication between market approvers and external agencies
- Degree educated
- Experience within an agency or in-house marketing team with knowledge of brand marketing
- Highly organised, efficient and adaptable with an ability to show initiative and react to changing priorities
- International and long-distance relationship and communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Top level written and oral communication skills with intercultural sensitivity and adaptability
- A background in the luxury sector would be advantageous
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.