Head of Social Media – Luxury Communications Agency, London
- Luxury Communications Agency
- 25 May 2017
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of Social Media to join a highly successful luxury Communications Agency based in Central London. With an enviable client portfolio and lovely working atmosphere, you will be in a position to establish a new division and take a lead on developing Social strategies for some of the most recognisable and highly regarded names across luxury.
In this newly created position, the successful Head of Social Media will be responsible for leading all social integration across the agency and its existing clients, as well as playing a pivotal role in growing your team and driving new business across existing & new accounts.
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Head of Social Media to develop their skills, grow a successful team and work with a variety of high profile luxury clients both in the UK and Internationally.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
As Head of Social you will:
- Lead and develop all social & content strategies, integrating across existing service offering
- Create and deliver innovative social and digital campaigns, which will add value and content to clients campaigns
- Raise awareness of the agency’s social media offering, to grow the existing client base and provide a new service for existing accounts
- Drive new client acquisition across luxury sector
- Actively participate in the pitching and winning of new business. Develop existing business through organic growth and additional services
- Contribute creative ideas that enhances client delivery
- Recruit, motivate and lead a social & digital team
- Degree educated
- 4-5+ years’ agency experience, preferably within luxury/lifestyle sector
- Currently operating at Account Director level or higher in social/digital role
- Solid agency background with proven track record creating exciting social/digital campaigns
- Experience recruiting, managing and motivating team members
- Proven ability to devise and provide social strategy
- Excellent client facing skills, confident at presentations and new business pitches
- Must thrive in a fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Confident and positive persona both with colleagues and clients
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.