Global Media Executive, Luxury Retail Brand, London
- Up to £35K DOE + Benefits
- Luxury Retail Brand
- 3 Aug 2017
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Global Media Executive to join a global and well-established luxury brand in the heart of London on a full-time permanent basis. Covering cross-channel media buying & planning, this role has a particular emphasis on Digital, OOH and performance.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an international retail brand with excellent potential for future career progression.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The ideal Global Media Executive will:
- Collaborate with marketing team to deliver global media and advertising strategy across print, OOH and digital
- Assist in media buying, driving website traffic and ecommerce sales: SEO, PPC, programmatic, social media, display, retargeting…
- Provide analysis on performance media buying, identifying ROI and areas for improvement
- Analyse and optimise CRM activity
- Budget control for both agencies and regions
- Look after seasonal marketing campaigns
- Educated to degree level
- 2-3 years Digital/Media experience, ideally from luxury brand (desirable)
- Previously experience managing print, digital , OOH, display and social advertising
- Excellent analytical skills and highly numerate
- Previously media buying management experience
- Strong understanding of PPC, SEO, Google Analytics
- Experience managing agencies and partners
- Experience across Luxury good sector and retail (desirable)
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.