Digital Marketing Manager- Leading technology platform, London
- Domestic Solutions Provider
- 20 Mar 2017
Our client, a leading domestic solutions technology platform and one of the UK’s fastest growing companies, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their London team.
Originally a primarily B2B-oriented business, following the recent rebranding and the launch of their ecommerce function our client now requires a strong, well-rounded marketing professional with B2C experience to drive brand identity and awareness forwards.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven, creative and digitally-minded marketing professional to become part of a highly successful company in a time of huge growth and expansion.
A full job specification will be available upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Utilising SEO/ SEM, affiliates, partnerships, email campaigns and social media to increase and direct website traffic
- Improving customer conversion rates through monitoring and analysing data and reporting on this, including suggesting and implementing changes
- Collaborating closely with external service providers and agencies
Degree educated with a 2:1 or above in a relevant subject
- 3 or more years experience within marketing
- Data-driven and highly analytical with a creative flair
- Google Analytics, PPC, email and social media marketing and SEO experience
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.