Corporate PR Executive, London
- Leading Communications Firm
- 3 Aug 2017
My client, an international and highly regarded communications firm, are seeking an Account Executive to run PR, media and corporate affairs campaigns on behalf of their clients. With a keen eye for engaging journalists and securing high quality coverage opportunities, as well as excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and deliver exceptional results for every client, the successful individual will join a world-class team and enjoy access to some of the world’s biggest clients and international marketing opportunities.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Establish and nurture relationships with media, securing high quality opportunities for clients
- Prepare communications including press releases, briefings, pitches and agendas
- Participate in internal and client meetings
- Take ownership of account administration and track campaign results
- Degree educated
- Minimum 1 years' experience within a relevant field
- At least 1 years' experience in PR/ Corporate Communications
- Knowledge of financial services would be advantageous
- Motivated, organised and proactive character
- Able to communicate confidently with individuals at all levels of seniority
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.