Corporate Incentives Manager – Luxury Travel, London
We are currently searching for an ambitious Corporate Incentives Manager to join a global luxury travel leader based in the heart of London.
Working closely with the Director, you will pitch, present and work with prospective & existing clients to create and deliver bespoke corporate incentives and experiences, which exceed their expectations. Using your excellent project management and communication skills, you will help turn client enquiries into bespoke corporate incentives, which will ultimately drive profitable sales.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven, client led and creative individual with excellent project management skills, who’s looking to develop their career and work with numerous high-profile clients!
In return, you will receive a competitive basic salary plus package and excellent career potential!
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Pursue all quotes and enquiries, ensuring maximum conversions to sales
- Pitch, present and deliver unique corporate incentive and travel experiences
- Win new business with prospective and existing clients
- Exceed business targets and ensure activations are delivered in line with clients brief and budget
- Working with Senior Management Team, you will oversee project management, logistics and delivery of client activations
- Educated to degree level (preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in corporate experiential, event & incentive industry
- Excellent knowledge delivering client & staff incentives to corporates
- Ability to drive new business and sales
- Strong project management/logistics experience
- Highly creative with excellent project management skills
- Experience working with corporate groups to deliver corporate travel incentives
- Target driven, motivated, with successful sales track record
- First class presentation and client management skills
- Proven budget management experience
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.