Communications Specialist – 12 Month Mat Cover, London
- £45,000 - £55K + Package
- Prestigious luxury brand
- 07 Jun 2017
Our client, a prestigious luxury brand, is seeking a Communications Specialist. The successful individual will join one of the world’s leading teams and will collaborate closely with line managers, responding to global market requirements and ensuring timely delivery of all above and below the line and digital communications for this coveted brand.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Responsible for the development of all communication materials and delivery of these to markets
- Reacting to incoming communication materials requests from local markets
- Coordinate and enhance communication tools to support local plans and markets
- Develop market research materials, undertake consumer analysis and monitor/ respond to competitor activity
- Ensure legal compliance, working closely with legal team
- Assist in ensuring brand consistency and adherence through training local teams
- Work alongside digital marketing team to create online and social media brand content
- Collaborate with Design and Innovation team based in Europe
- Manage external agencies and suppliers, controlling budget and timing
- Top level communication skills, both in person, in writing and in managing long distance relationships
- Extensive brand management and communications experience
- A background working with a luxury brand
- Experience in dealing with external agencies and suppliers
- The ability to maintain intercultural sensitivity in all communications
You should possess a degree in Communications or related field
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.