Communications Specialist – 12 Month Mat Cover, London
- £45,000 - £55K + Package
- Prestigious luxury brand
- 7 Jun 2017
Our client, a prestigious luxury brand, is seeking a Communications Specialist. The successful individual will join one of the world’s leading teams and will collaborate closely with line managers, responding to global market requirements and ensuring timely delivery of all above and below the line and digital communications for this coveted brand.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- Responsible for the development of all communication materials and delivery of these to markets
- Reacting to incoming communication materials requests from local markets
- Coordinate and enhance communication tools to support local plans and markets
- Develop market research materials, undertake consumer analysis and monitor/ respond to competitor activity
- Ensure legal compliance, working closely with legal team
- Assist in ensuring brand consistency and adherence through training local teams
- Work alongside digital marketing team to create online and social media brand content
- Collaborate with Design and Innovation team based in Europe
- Manage external agencies and suppliers, controlling budget and timing
You should possess a degree in Communications or related field
- Top level communication skills, both in person, in writing and in managing long distance relationships
- Extensive brand management and communications experience
- A background working with a luxury brand
- Experience in dealing with external agencies and suppliers
- The ability to maintain intercultural sensitivity in all communications
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.