UK Country Director – Consumer Technology Brand, Surrey
- £70K basic + high six figure OTE
- Global Technology Brand
- 2 Dec 2016
We have an excellent opportunity for a UK Country Director to join a leading global consumer electronics brand based in Surrey. They provide high tech electronics equipment within the luxury private and commercial sectors.
Regarded as industry front-runners, they have an excellent client portfolio across numerous territories worldwide and create highly complex solutions and cutting edge technology.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing part of a very large international brand where you would be responsible for managing and shaping the future success of the UK Sales Team!
Candidates will be provided with a full Job Description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful UK Country Director will:
- Lead and manage the UK Sales Team to deliver increased sales revenue across multiple UK territories
- Focus on mentoring and driving the sales team, to drive a high performance team culture
- Develop strong relationships with key clients
- Deliver a strong sales pipeline and achieve defined sales targets
- Actively hunt and win new business
- Be responsible for the UK P&L
Excellent commission (High OTE) plus benefits
- 10+ years’ experience in a technology company selling highly complex solutions
- A strong track record of successfully overachieving sales targets
- Excellent team management skills
- “Hunter” mentality and enjoys challenge of securing new business
- Experience selling into governments, leisure, education, hospitality, private and commercial sector (desired)
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.