Travel Sales Manager – Luxury Travel, London
- Up to £30K plus Commission
- Luxury Travel Brand
- 02 Nov 2017
We are currently searching for an ambitious Travel Sales Manager to join a global luxury travel leader based in the heart of London.
The successful Travel Sales Manager will play a key role in creating bespoke, first class travel experiences for High Net Worth clientele worldwide. In this fast paced position, you will be instrumental in growing tour operator sales and will provide clients with exceptional service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven, client led, travel sales professional, who’s looking to develop their sales career and work with numerous high-profile clients!
In return, you will receive a competitive basic salary plus commission and excellent career potential!
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Manage travel sales enquiries from new and existing clients
- Provide clients with excellent travel product knowledge, catering for their requirements
- Create bespoke, high-end, travel packages working directly with airlines, hotels, etc.
- Take responsibility for client contact from initial enquiry to holiday completion
- Prepare accurate quotes, whilst maximising sales margin and overall profits
- Work to exceed individual and team sales targets
- Become a brand advocate and product expert
- Educated to degree level (preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a travel sales environment
- Luxury hotel/travel knowledge (preferred)
- Proven High Net Worth/VIP customer service experience
- Target driven and sales focused, with proven sales track record
- Tour Operator & Travel Agency knowledge
- Highly creative with ability to devise bespoke, luxury travel packages, catering for clients discerning requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- GDS knowledge
- Second European language (desirable)
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.