Training Manager – Luxury Brand, London
- £60K - £80 DOE
- Luxury goods Brand
- 04 May 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Training and Education Manager for a well known Luxury goods brand based in Central London
Are you passionate about developing learning strategies across a large international organisation? Have you got experience leading a global or regional digital training programme, creating and implementing innovative methods along the way?
Our client are launching a new global training programme targeted specifically to the development of their internal and external stakeholders. Their vision is to introduce training via digital platforms ranging from store programmes, corporate development plans, and graduate schemes/internships.
Reporting to the Global Head of operations and working closely with the rest of the company, you will take the lead on identifying talent gaps and help in the implementation of opportunities for change.
- You will be currently leading a global or regional training programme in a large business, circa 1,000+ employees including retail and retail partners.
- A strong track record in delivering training and developing learning activities
- knowledge of setting up an Accreditation Scheme
- Experience in developing assessment and evaluation tools, soft-skill and behavioural training
- Retail or customer-facing training experience
- Ability to engage and build relationships with people across the business
- Creative and innovative
- Passion for fashion retail; acting as a brand ambassador
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.