Strategic Communications Manager, Suffolk
- Public Sector
- 09 Nov 2016
Brand new public sector opening:
We are working with our Client to fulfil a position on the Senior Management team – Strategic Communications Manager
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
Are you a natural and effective communicator who can lead a team to provide strategic communications and PR expertise, advise and support to key stakeholders? Can you inspire those around you to communicate complex messages in an exciting and engaging manner?
The Strategic Communications Manager will manage the complete communications strategy and ensure the the approach to communications reflects and continuously adapts to support strategic, operational and financial objectives
Closing deadline : WEDNESDAY 16th NOVEMBER
If you are looking for the next step in your Communications career and have experience in the following areas then we would be delighted to hear from you:
- Developing and delivering a strategic comms strategy which drives forward the ambitions of your organisation
- Stakeholder communications (internal / external)
- Multi-channel comms strategies
- Leading and managing campaigns with the ultimate aim to generate income or behavioural change
- A firm understanding of budget setting and monitoring
- The ability to identify and exploit commercial opportunities to the benefit of your organisation
- Developing sustainable relationships and partnerships with other private, public, voluntary and community sector bodies
Local government experience would be beneficial but not essential
Degree + relevant professional qualification advantageous
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.