Press Officer – Global Brand, West London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Press Officer to join a world renowned, globally recognised brand located at their UK HQ in West London. They have a presence in over 40 countries and a legacy that stems back well over 150 years.
The ideal Press Officer will be responsible for increasing the social media profile using marketing content devised in-house as well as being accountable for promoting press relations
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Press Officer will:
- The ideal Social Media Manager & Assistant Press Officer will be degree educated or CIM qualified and come from a luxury background
- 3-5 years min press relations experience
- Passionate about the B2B Communications
- A strong creative streak
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong familiarity with social media
- A real Story hound !
- Results orientated person, who is enthusiastic and a strong team player
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.