Content Communications Executive – Global Brand, Hammersmith
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Content Communications Executive to join a global and well established, British, technology brand located at their HQ in Hammersmith. Specialising in luxury electronics they have a history that stems back well over 30 years.
The ideal Content Communications Executive will be responsible for creating engaging content for all channels across the international business. There is also potential for you to grow the content team and take on additional responsibilities in the future. You will also look after the social media agency relationship to drive brand growth and customer acquisition.
This is an excellent time to join a hard working and fun team with excellent potential for career progression. Ideally you will currently be a content writer or marketing executive looking to specialise and focus your career within content creation.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
- 2-3 years min content writing experience
- Experience working in a B2B and B2C marketing environment
- A strong creative streak with excellent content creation skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent understanding of how to publish communications online/offline across various platforms
- Commercially minded
- Solid IT skills
- Results orientated person, who is enthusiastic and a strong team player
The successful Content Communications Executive will:
- Create engaging content to grow the brand and promote services/products across a variety of channels, ensuring a consistent tone of voice and brand message are maintained
- Work alongside relevant company members within marketing and sales to ensure content is created and adapted for multiple platforms
- Learn the brand and develop a deep understanding of the brand
- Keep informed of competitor content and social media activity, adjusting plans accordingly
- The ideal Content Communications Executive will be degree educated or CIM qualified
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.