Social Media Account Manager, London
- £24-26k depending on experience
- Food, drink / Lifestyle PR Agency
- 01 Dec 2018
Social Media Account Manager
Our Client, a well established restaurant PR agency is seeking a Social Media professional to join their food-mad team! The team has collectively 25+ years in food, drink and restaurant PR so this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate to learn from their wealth of knowledge, experience and extensive contacts in the industry and grow with them in this role.
The role will help contribute to raising the profile of new and existing restaurants as well as chefs, hoteliers and business owners. The agency prides itself on providing a bespoke full-service to their Client base through strategic planning, creative thinking and strong media relations – delivering impactful and innovative campaigns across all channels.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
As Social Media Account Manager you will work closely with the PR team to manage the Clients' SM accounts and build on brand awareness. An all encompassing role - you will own social media strategy, create content, community management, analytics, reporting and assisting with new business pitches.
Do you have the following?
- 1-2 years agency experience
- Experience using social media tools e.g. Buffer, Tweetdeck, Sprout Social, Facebook Analytics, Twitter Analytics and Hopper HQ
- Community management and monitoring
- Strong attention to detail
- Accurate and creative communication skills, both verbal and written
- PPC creation, management and analytics
- A love of the food and drink industry
If you are keen to progress and work as a 'Social Media Guru' within a fantastic agency and team then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.