Social Media Account Director, London
- £45K - £50K + Package
- Social Media Agency
- 30 Sep 2021
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 Per Annum (DOE + excellent benefits package)
We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious social media account director to join our client’s growing, award-winning team based in Shoreditch. Supported by a team of social media specialists, you will lead social media programmes and provide strategic advice across a range of consumer and corporate clients.
You will work closely with the CEO and MD on new business and organic growth and are expected to have good strategic planning experience and strong presenting skills.
This well known and vibrant Social Media agency intentionally maintains a diverse client base and believe that variety inspires a way of thinking which is creative and strategic. Industry sectors include: hospitality, couture fashion, beauty, services (government initiatives, apps, coaching), health (products). If you can multitask and maintain a grasp across different brands, and as long as you’re committed to getting stuck in and being a social chameleon, you’ll fit right in!
Above all else… MUST have initiative, creativity and a passion for social.
The ideal candidate will have more than five years’ agency experience and a track record of delivering successful social media campaigns for major companies and brands.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Skills / Your approach:
- Initiative is paramount
- Experience working across all channels: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, some LinkedIn; blog writing is a plus
- Displaying a proactive approach to everything; we want you to contribute vocally to all aspects of office life at the agency and show as much initiative as possible - ideas are always welcome, actions are even more so
- Showing intuition for client needs and opportunities to extend our services: always ensure you are developing an understanding of the clients and their target markets, tailoring campaign plans to suit their audiences and marketing objectives
- Vision: To be forwarding thinking and seeking new opportunities that will benefit the business as a whole and is able to seek out new ideas by embracing the core values.
- Nurturing: the team will require support from you in their personal development
- Strong copywriting, an ability to format presentations and structure emails clearly
- Analytics: tracking and reporting using a range of software; some programmes that we use include Sprout Social, Audiense, Google Analytics and other measurement tools
- Producing case studies - Analysing existing/previous client’s success and being able to formulate a case study
- Account management: Running timelines for campaigns, liaising with the clients directly, keeping everything on track and everyone informed... at this agency, our clients see us an extension of their teams - make them love you
- Organisation: Making sure you’re able to manage multiple clients and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment; remain calm whilst working under pressure
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.