Showroom Manager – Luxury Electronics, London
- Up to £50K (negotiable)
- Luxury Electronics Brand
- 30 Mar 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Showroom Manager to join a global market leader in high-quality Lighting Control Systems based in Central London. They provide advanced lighting control systems within the luxury residential and high-end commercial industries.
With an impressive client list they provide solutions for a number of luxury house builders, architects, hotels, famous venues and blue chip companies and cover government, education, hospitality, healthcare and retail.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a cutting edge brand at the forefront of lighting technology and for the right person, an opportunity for career progression.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
Main duties will be to:-
- Create an excellent customer experience
- Demonstrate companies high-tech solutions and products
- Manage day-to-day showroom activities to include:
- Providing customer tours and product demo’s
- Coordinating customer visits and following up on leads
- Arranging special showroom events
- Communicate latest product offerings to wider market
- Manage facility upgrades and improvements to ensure the latest products and technology are exhibited
- Communicate customer insight and feedback to Head Office, other showrooms and wider marketing teams to improve customer experience and overall marketing effectiveness.
Preferably educated to Degree level in business, marketing, design or similar
- 5 years min proven sales or marketing experience from a luxury environment
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills
- Proven track record in luxury sales, marketing or communications
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Extremely well organised, energetic and detail orientated team player
- Ability to cater for high net worth clients with patience and proficiency
- Able to inspire, teach and motivate, leading by example at all times
- Self-starter and able to multi task
- Strong PC skills to include MS Word and Excel
- Tech savvy
- Second language (preferred)
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.