PR Manager – Well known Real Estate Brand / Luxury Lifestyle, Dubai
PR Manager – Real Estate Brand / Luxury Lifestyle Brand, Dubai
We have been retained by a very well-known Real Estate Brand / Luxury Lifestyle brand in their search for a PR Manager to develop their UAE / Dubai based communications strategy and ensure future brand growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, global brand with an unrivalled reputation and enviable portfolio.
The successful PR Manager will be responsible for evolving the brand Communications strategy through all project phases and will work across traditional print, digital, Social and bloggers to elevate market position and new project awareness in multiple territories, whilst overseeing project budgets to ensure effective ROI.
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and an application form can be seen below.
The successful Real Estate Brand / Luxury Lifestyle will:
- Deliver PR and Communications strategies across various territories in line with customer insight
- Manage agency relationships across PR, Social, digital and advertising ensuring smooth delivery in line with marketing calendar
- Measure and report the ongoing effectiveness of PR campaigns
- Develop the ongoing international Social Media strategy
- Oversee the organisation of various national & international events
- Identify potential opportunities for brand partnerships
- 3 -5 years Press / PR experience (ideally within Property sectors)
- Proven experience delivering PR strategy.
- Experience securing coverage
- KPI and target driven
- Proven track record with HNWI’s with demonstrable budget management experience
Ideally have a degree and excellent PR track record, preferably with experience in Interior design
Additional details and an application form can be found below.
Apply for this Job
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. For complete details, access our full data protection policy. You have the right to access, correct, and delete any personal data related to you, as well as to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.