Senior Vice President of Marketing – Global Luxury Brand, London
- Up to £100K + Excellent Benefits
- Global Luxury Brand - Real Estate
- 8 Jan 2017
We have been retained by a world renowned, Luxury Real Estate brand in their search for a Senior Vice President of Marketing to lead their UK marketing operation and drive future brand growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, global brand with an unrivalled reputation and enviable portfolio.
The successful Senior Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for delivering the overall marketing strategy and go-to-market approach across various territories with full P&L responsibility.
You will be confident, proactive, adaptable and ready to take on the challenges of a highly competitive and successful Luxury Real Estate brand.
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Senior Vice President of Marketing will:
- Define and strategically deliver marketing and brand strategies across various territories
- Oversee marketing in line with delivery of new and existing projects
- Maintain agency relationships across PR, marketing collateral, events, digital and advertising
- Set and measure KPIs for each marketing function/agency
- Deliver strategy and adapt if required
- Oversee appropriate media selection for new project launch campaigns
- Create and uphold existing business relationships
- Drive full P&L
Ideally have an M.B.A combined and proven luxury marketing experience
- 10+ years international marketing experience (ideally within luxury)
- Proven experience building a brand and creating desirability
- Focused on leading and growing a marketing team
- KPI and target driven
- Knowledge and experience of executing traditional marketing is essential
- Creating an identity
- ATL/BTL marketing
- Proven track record marketing to HNWI's
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.