Regional Sales Manager – Luxury Technology Brand, Finland
- Upto 40K + Package
- Luxury Technology Brand
- 27 Nov 2015
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager / Sales Manager within an audio visual company based in Helsinki. Our client supplies AV equipment within the luxury residential and high end corporate industries. Their clients include a number a number of luxury, house builders, luxury architects, Luxury hotels, famous venues and blue chip companies including the medical and banking industry.
This is a great chance to join a fun dynamic team, and for the right person, an opportunity to progress to Sales Director and profit shares.
Main duties will be:-
· Contact leads and new clients and secure business.
· generate new leads
· Understanding client’s technical needs
· To develop existing clients relationships and maximising revenue from key accounts
Additional details and ancan be found below.
· 3 years min proven Sales work experience selling B2B with a proven track record
· 2 years minimum experience of selling within the AV/ Audio Visual industry
· Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and inter-personal skills including native standard Finnish
· Track record of meeting and selling to blue chip and high profile clients.
· Strong closing and negotiation skills
· Knowledge of types of equipment required at events to ensure your ability to sell
· A strong revenue achievement track record is required.
· Strong work ethic and ability to work within a team and as an individual
· The ability to work under your own initiative to create your own sales
· Experience of working in the main Microsoft office packages including Outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint
· Professional with the ability to use your own initiative and flexibility as well as work within a team.
· The ability to organise your own diary and tasks. With excellent time management skills and able to prioritise your own workloads.
· Results orientated person, who is ambitious and focused
To communicate with potential new and existing clients
To be the companies representative
To maximise the company’s Sales revenue
To be proactive in assisting the Directors of the company
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.