Senior Press Officer, London
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Leading energy business
- 07 Nov 2017
Our client, a leading international energy business with a focus on delivering innovative, sustainable solutions, is seeking a Senior Press Officer to join their London team. Based in their newly refurbished, central London HQ, the successful individual will play an integral part in achieving the company’s vision and will enjoy a strategic, diverse role which offers far more than the average press role.
Supporting key projects, taking a strategic approach to managing press relationships and leading reactive crisis communications, the successful candidate will utilise their exceptional creative writing, communication and analytical skills to enhance the company’s brand. In return they will join a creative, diverse and highly experienced team of passionate individuals who value progression and meaningful work, and will receive a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Managing press enquiries, relationships and releases
- Manage crisis communications to protect the company's brand
- Seek, maximise and develop opportunities to enhance the brand
- Support strategic projects
- Analyse and report on press activity
- Produce creative content for press, articles and awards entries
- Manage press events
- Experience within a large matrixed organisation
- Solid press and PR experience
- The confidence to manage conversations at all levels of seniority, internally and externally
- Exceptional writing skills, with a flair for content creation
- A nose for a great story
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.