Senior PR & Communications Executive – Global Luxury Brand, London
- £30-35K DOE
- Luxury Real Estate Firm
- 1 May 2018
We have been retained by a world renowned, Luxury Jewellery brand in their search for a Senior PR & Communications Executive to join their UK Head Office in London on a full-time permanent basis. They specialise in the most beautiful Jewellery of the highest standard on a global scale.
Working closely with the UK Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of National and international PR campaigns and bespoke events, whilst liaising with multiple PR agencies.
This is an excellent chance to build a career within a fast paced, global brand with an unrivalled reputation!
A full Job Description will be provided upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Senior PR & Communications Executive will:
- Assist in the creation and delivery of companywide PR campaigns
- Act as the main PR liaison for agencies
- Create monthly press reviews and write engaging PR copy
- Manage events of varying scale, from very intimate events to large format functions
- Actively develop PR plans and campaigns to support wider marketing strategies
You will be confident, proactive, adaptable and ready to take on the challenges of a highly competitive and successful Luxury brand.
- Ideally degree educated
- 2-3+ years’ luxury PR experience either in-house or agency
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Strong press contacts in consumer/lifestyle sector
- Excellent media awareness
- Highly organised and efficient with excellent time management skills
- An enthusiastic and strong team player
Please complete the form below to apply for this job. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.