Senior Partnerships Manager, Global Luxury Brand, London
- £50-60k DOE + Excellent benefits
- Global Luxury Brand
- 13 Jul 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Partnerships Manager to join a world renowned, globally recognised luxury brand located at their UK Head Office in London. Specialists in the sale of luxury items, they have a presence in over 40 countries and a legacy that stems back well over 150 years.
Candidates will be provided with a full job description upon successful application.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
The ideal Senior Partnerships Manager will be responsible for developing mutually beneficial partnership deals across EMEAI with luxury brands and strategic partners. You will also drive the development and acquisition of new and existing clients through big idea pitches, partnership events and the creation of unique marketing contracts.
- Extensive partnership marketing and sales experience
- Luxury brand or high net worth experience
- Strong relationship with luxury brands and high net worth clientele
- Proven ability of building an audience and reaching new prospects
- KPI and target driven
- ROI focused
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Willing to travel
- International language skills (important)
Educated to degree level / CIM qualified with luxury brand experience
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.