Partnerships Marketing Manager, Global Luxury Brand, London
- £Excellent DOE
- Global Luxury Brand
- 14 Oct 2019
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Partnerships marketing Manager to join a world renowned, globally recognised luxury brand located at their UK Head Office in London. Specialists in the sale of luxury items, they have a presence in over 40 countries and a legacy that stems back well over 150 years.
Our client is looking for a Partnerships Marketing Manager to join the team based in Mayfair.
The Partnerships Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all marketing and events activities including digital & social media, email communications, events, PR and advertising for our client delivery function within their main luxury retail partner.
The client has a longstanding relationship with the retail partner which has developed extensively in recent years. As a result, the exciting expansion of activities that our client has planned within the store necessitate a dedicated and experienced marketing manager who can execute across every part of the marketing mix.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established Marketing Manager to move to a world-renowned Luxury brand and work with the world’s finest department stores. You must understand the luxury brands ( from a Retailer perspective ), and be able to work with various stakeholders at all levels.
A 360 marketer, you are as confident and experienced in executing digital campaigns as you are with physical channels. You will create, manage and implement marketing and advertising campaigns across all channels in line with company strategy, marketing budgets and brand guidelines and work in close contact with the partner marketing teams to maximise all opportunities.
To successfully meet the demands of this developing role you will have significant experience of executing successful campaigns and can demonstrate successful partnership collaborations with luxury brands.
The position requires flexible working hours (occasional evening/weekend work may be required) and travel to all London locations and various events, as needed. The role is based within the client offices in Mayfair.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
Main Responsibilities include:
- To create, manage and implement marketing and advertising campaigns across all channels.
- To be responsible for reporting results from all marketing channels including print, social media and email as well as recommending opportunities for improvement
- Work with the partner marketing team to improve the customer exposure to our client across their various touchpoints in-store, in print and digital
- Develop and deliver engaging content and strong promotional offers in line with the event calendar
- Implement effective short and long-term marketing strategies that communicate a compelling value proposition for clients who may already be familiar with the partner retailer but for whom our client might be relatively unknown
- A minimum of 6 years marketing experience
- Degree in marketing/communications/creative field
- Proven experience of working to create and deliver marketing campaigns, often exceeding KPIs
- A proven track record of managing key stakeholder relationships
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large projects
- A proven track record of delivering effective marketing campaigns digital and traditional channels that drive profit and sales growth on time and within budget
- Ability to convey business requirements and briefs to third parties, ensuring all activity is delivered in line with expectations
- Proven experience working across the luxury or arts & culture, and retail sectors
- Impeccable design standards and an eye for detail
- Proven experience of working client side
- You must have a passion for quality and excellence, a strong work ethic and demonstrate a commitment to continuous professional development
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to work autonomously and relish a new challenge
Educated to degree level / CIM qualified with luxury brand experience
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.