Senior Online Acquisition Manager, London
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 20 May 2016
We currently have an exciting opportunity with one of our agency side clients based out of there London office; they are leaders in conversion rate optimization.
The ideal Senior Online Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the developing B2B traffic across their international client base via multiple digital channels.
Additional details and ancan be found below.
The successful Senior Online Acquisition Manager will:
• Responsible for the budget and ROI across digital channels
• Responsible for delivering all digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
• Record and analyses campaign results and act upon results efficiently.
• Responsible for campaign ads.
• CRM, PPC, Email and Affiliate Marketing.
• Optimization across web pages to increase acquisition.
• Degree Educated
• Experience with driving traffic to websites.
• Strong experience within google analytics.
• Experience with measuring ROI across campaigns.
• Excellent data driven analyses.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills.
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.
All personal data is processed electronically for the purpose of managing your candidate experience. Click here to access our full data protection policy. You are entitled to access, correct and delete personal data which relates to you, and to object to the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please write to the following address: Jackson Rose Recruitment Solutions Ltd, Unit 7, The Hub, Station Road, Henley on Thames, Berks, RG9 1AY or contact us.