Senior Marketing and Communications Executive, London
- Online Beauty Brand
- 12 May 2017
My client, a young, London based e-commerce company, is seeking a Senior Marketing and Communications Executive. This is a rare opportunity to join a flourishing business in the early stages of its growth and take ownership of the marketing function, with an initial focus on digital marketing, building influencer relationships and social media as the brand grows.
With an initial range of both high-street and luxury independent brands, the company offers a carefully curated selection of hair, skin, body, suncare and travel cosmetics and accessories and is partnering with more and more brands by the day. Possessing a unique position within the e-commerce cosmetics market, it’s a fresh, dynamic and growing company with a wide customer market, which means that it requires a confident, rounded Marketing and Communications professional with experience in the beauty sector to take charge of this side of the business and grow as the company does.
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
- Produce annual marketing and PR campaign plans for the online store to deliver agreed budgets and objectives
- Increase web traffic through SEO/ SEM, PPC, online partnerships, affiliates, email and remarketing campaigns
- To manage and execute social media strategy across multiple platforms
- To execute a targeted influencer outreach and partnership program to raise brand profile
- Align with brand founder to reflect her vision in the execution of all marketing, design communication and brand messaging
- To produce and manage a customer acquisition campaign plan to deliver agreed targets
- To co-ordinate new product launches on the website and to work with product partners to ensure launches are delivered on time, on budget and deliver agreed objectives
- To undertake regular competitor reviews
- To manage all assets for the brand including images, video and written
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in an online and offline marketing role with a cosmetics/beauty brand
- A high level of marketing communications expertise including PR campaign management, the creation of PR materials and content and top level social media skills
- Solid digital marketing experience including SEO and PPC
- Experience in initiating, nurturing and growing influencer relationships
- A driven and ambitious outlook with a hands-on, focused approach to business growth
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.