Senior Global Brand Manager – Consumer Electronics, London
- £70K - £90K
- Consumer Electronics Brand
- 06 Mar 2019
Additional details and ancan be seen below.
Our Client, a well-known Consumer Electronics brand are looking for an experienced Senior Global Brand Manager to join their expanding team. It is an extremely exciting time for this company as they are experiencing astounding growth globally as their new generation products are set to be launched in April 2019
Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, the Senior Global Brand Manager will own the brand marketing and communications strategy for product launches and go-to-marketing campaigns for this dynamic brand.
This is a rarely available opportunity for an accomplished Senior Global Brand Manager professional to make their mark. We would like to hear from candidates with the above skill set!
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management or any related field
- 9+ years of proven experience and results driven track record as Senior Brand Manager/Marketing Manager
- Expertise working across the full marketing mix to deliver omni-channel campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and creating campaigns that engage, inform and convert into sales
- International experience
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations and brand sentiment to markets and regions
- Experience in content and social media marketing and eCommerce
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
- The ability to see the vision while not overlooking the detail
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Cultural and social sensitivity and understanding
- Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box
- Advanced communicator with great people management and interpersonal skills
- A passion for producing engaging communications and memorable brand experiences
- Quickly becomes a brand ambassador knowing products inside-out
- Experience of global matrix organisation
- Budget management, and portfolio management with a focus on return on investment
- Not afraid to become hands on
- A hard worker with a great sense of humour that enjoys working in a multifaceted team
To apply for this job, please complete the form below. If it’s not quite for you, you can browse other jobs.